The project is under the Lifelong Learning Programme, a Leonardo da Vinci Multilateral Project for the Development of Innovation project.
The main goal of the project is to enhance the potential and efficiency of human resources in public sector by improvement of recruitment processes organized by the public bodies through the implementation of a competency-based methodology on each stage.
The project has the following objectives aiming to:
• Provide public sector with competency-based methodology recruitment, supported by ICT tool, combining main processes: development of recruitment needs, application and selection, evaluation and adaptation to working conditions.
• Improve competencies of public administration workers responsible for human resources management and recruitment, through the enhancement of a professional training system for this professional group.
• Increase equal access, especially of new skilled people, to public sector employment
• Increase transparency of recruitment procedures in public administration through defining clear, objective criteria, procedures engaging various actors in defining and assessing criteria and system that enables tracking implementation of procedure.
• Enhance the professional quality of public services through the implementation of ICT tool and training system.
• Raise awareness of public administration leadership about the importance of competency-based recruitment.
• Strengthening the cooperation between public and private institutions in partner countries in order to find the minimum European standards in services, skills and knowledge in the public sector.
Aiming to reach the objectives set to improve the Human Resources management systems in public administrations through the development of a competency-based recruitment methodology, the web-tool and the implementation of the training programme, the deliverables include more specifically:
• The definition of recruitment needs, collection and verification of application process
• (National reports and comparative report on the feasibility of implementation of FTB project).
• Methodology of FTB System – competency based recruitment system in public administration.
• Consultation seminars with beneficiaries.
• Development of technical specification and content for web-tool.
• Prototype of FTB System.
• Recruitment and support of the application process.
• Recruitment and support the job application analysis process.
• Support the job interview and decision making.
• Definition of development plans for new employees and progress evaluation.
• Development of the FTB web-tool included on web-platform.
• Guidelines for managers.
• Development of FTB System Implementation program (seminars and training).
• FTB System Implementation program handbook.
• Report with findings from testing and case studies.
Programme: Lifelong Learning Programme
Sub-Programme: a Leonard da Vinci Multilateral Project for Development of Innovation project
- Ifor - Istituto di Formazione Orientamento e Ricerca s.a.s. di Selva Verzica Maria & C, Italy
- CFI – Consorzio Ferrara Innovazione, Italy
- Orienta Consulting Soc. Coop. a r.l., Italy
- EDUcentrum o.s. –Dobřichovice, Czech Republic
- European Institute for Local Development, Greece
- PEDAL Consulting –Martin, Slovakia
- NGO My World Association –HARMANLI, Bulgaria