DIALOGUE IN ADULT LEARNING
About the Project
The Dialogue In Adult Learning (DIAL) project aims to tackle the issue of social polarisation. The DIAL project’s solution is a new dialogue model for adult learners, which any individual or organisation can use. The DIAL project views dialogue skills as a vital life skill for democratic participation for all, also groups underrepresented in adult learning and democratic activity.
- DIAL aims to reach the following results:
An increasing number of Europeans have the skills and opportunities to engage in dialogue, and consequently have a greater sense of engagement
- Trainers, coordinators and other individuals working in educational institutions have the tools and an increased ability to engage people in dialogue in a variety of settings
- Dialogue skills are better understood as a basic life skill, especially as comes to adult learners.
Mutual learning activities for trainers, other stakeholders and partners
- Low-threshold dialogue activites among learners to engage them and help them acquire new skills
- Pilot training courses for adult educators and other who promote dialogue
Full title: Dialogue In Adult Learning (DIAL)
Action Type: KA220-ADU – Cooperation partnerships in adult education
Field: Adult Education
Project Title: Dialogue In Adult Learning Project