About the Project
The main aim of the Project CREATIVE AGENTS is to support VET providers in the adaptation of their training offer to changing skills needs in the CCI sector thus enlarging the training offer to more sustainable, green and digital skills by creating a new job profile, the Creative Agent, who will encompass entrepreneurial spirit, digital knowhow and a green approach to their practice. Creative Agents will be capable of creating synergies among different economic sectors and will be able to strongly communicate and cooperate with local communities and actors.
The project aims at making the training offer of VET providers more relevant to the current and future needs of the economy and society.
The Specific Objectives are:
- Put in practice new innovative solutions and sustainable alternatives;
- Work with new partners at community level so to increase the participation of local stakeholders;
- Smart digital distribution formats;
- Collaborate with the CCS practitioners to create joint actions and movements at local level;
- Contribute to the well-being of citizens, social innovation and cohesion
Full title: Connecting the Creative and Cultural Industries with
Sub-Programme: KA220-VET – Cooperation partnerships in vocational education and training
Website: To be announced
SGS TECNOS SA – Spain, Consorzio Materahub Industrie Culturali e Creative – Italy, Eyropaiko Institoyto Topikhs Anaptykshs – Greece, I Box Create-SOCIEDAD LIMITADA – Spain